Sunday, November 6, 2011

Marathon Training

Last week was a good week.  I really enjoy tapering down leading up to a Marathon or long distance triathalon.

This week is more of the same.  A mile of strides on Tuesday a short run with strides on Thursday and a two mile jog on Saturday, all in an effort to keep the legs loose.  Since we are traveling all day Thursday I don't I get that run in and we'll be doing some walking and sight seeing on Friday and Saturday so we'll see if I get the run in on Saturday.  I bet I get something in since one of the guys we are going with is a super fitness guy so he'll probably have me and the other marathoner out early every morning for one of his "light" workouts.

Week
M
T
W
T
F
S
S
Total
16
Rest
4x400 SI
Rest
3 miles
6x100 S
Rest
2-mile jog
Marathon

0 comments:

Post a Comment