Monday, November 30, 2009

WOD 30 NOV 2009

I'll be using the Workout Of the Day (WOD) from the Crossfit Results site. They program their workouts for 5 days on 2 days off, which is a little different from the Main Crossfit site workout which is 3 on 1 off. I'm just playing with the workouts right now, trying to work on form for the olympic lifts and getting used to using a different set of muscles.

I've been told it takes about 4-6 weeks before you really start seeing results with Crossfit and coincidentally I've got about 6 weeks before I would have to start my traditional workout program for Ironman 70.3 Austria. We'll see if I like the Crossfit or if I'm going to revert back to a traditional workout.

Here's today's workout:

Clean
3-3-2-2-1-1
Rest
“Mark Twite
10 Pull ups
20 KB Swings 55/35
30 Box Jumps
40 Push ups
50 Sit ups
60 Burpees
10 Pull ups
**max time alloted for mini met-con is 12 minutes if you complete it or not**

I did the clean's with 105lbs, light I know but I wanted to work on form.
I only made it through the "Mark Twite" up to 15 Burpees before my 12 minutes were up. I was smoked! A pretty good workout. We'll keep going from here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment