Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3 Training Plan



Week 2 went better than Week 1. So I'm expecting good things for Week 3 as well. I've learned that Majors can PT on their own and the staff doesn't do PT together very often, so I don't see a big problem with continuing my workout problem. Staff PT is something I'm probably going to eventually change but we'll see how I can integrate my workouts into it without overwhelming someone who do doesn't do the volume of cycling and running that I do.
I'm still looking for a swimming pool, although I think I know where one is at, I just have to get there. I'm really frustrated since everyone with the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation rants and raves about the new gym and rec center and how it is the standard for all new gyms in Europe, but it doesn't have any sort of pool. I used to complain a lot about the pool at Leavenworth being crowded but that sure beats not having a pool
The main workout.Swim workout explained:

0 comments:

Post a Comment