Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Barbell Complex

I almost thought about taking today since I'm sore from the last two days. I was a good boy though and I went to the gym and did today's workout.

Deadlift
3-3-2-2-1-1

Rest

AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) in 10 minutes
(use approx. 50% of your 1 RM upright row)

Upright row, 6 reps
High pull snatch, 6 reps
Behind head squat push press, 6 reps
Behind head good morning, 6 reps
Bent over row, 6 reps

OK I don't know what my 1 RM (Rep Max) of upright row is so I had to guess on this and of course I guessed wrong. I did the deadlift with 105lbs again and then dropped down to 95lbs for the barbell complex and after the upright rows decided that was too much and dropped down to 75lbs which seemed to work. I also had problems with the Behind Head Good Morning, I don't think I was doing it right, so I cut it out.

I only managed to do 3 cycles of the complex with two breaks 1 to change weight and the other to put collars on since the weight was sliding off. As mentioned I also cut out the Behind Head Good Morning. I'm not real happy with that I should have been able to do at least 5 I think. Oh well I know what to shoot for for next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment