Monday, December 28, 2009

Snow Snow Everywhere

I went out this afternoon to do a short run and took off down the street heading towards the sidewalk when I realized that the sidewalk was still covered by the eight plus inches of snow that had fallen over the weekend. Man I really wanted to run off the Christmas cookies, prime rib, and beer I had taken over the holiday weekend. I guess it will have to wait until the snow melts.

On another note I've decided to give up the CrossFit for now. I'm just not convinced that it's going to get me in shape for the Prague Marathon and Ironman 70.3 Austria, especially with a 3 week training break as I do a training exercise prior to deploying to Afghanistan. I think I'll implement it fully as my workout while deployed and see how that helps me do a 70.3 after I come back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment